Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm finally doing the blog thang...!






Well most of you know that I just recently, as of 5 months ago, have returned home from my mission. For those of you whom I haven't talked to in quite a while, I served in the Arkansas Little Rock Mission. I should have started this blog a long time ago, because now there's a lot of catching up to do. I'll probably be posting random pics of the last 5 months, and also ones of my mission. Here are a couple of pics to get you started. The First one is of me and the missionaries I flew home with, Elder Waters and Sister Yura. Sister Yura and I were companions for 4 1/2 months. She's from Mongolia, but lives in Taylorsville going to school. It's great to be able to see companions after being home. The rest of the pic are of me since I've been home. Chloe's blessing, lunch with friends, and Nancy's LPN pinning ceremony.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

YEAH!!! It will be fun keeping up with you. ding.ding.ding.

Cindy said...

Very cute Di!

Amy said...

WOOHOOO you FINALLY did it. Love it!

Stephanie said...

Hey Diggity-Dang I finally am allowed to be on your blog. It is such an honor. I miss you!