Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mission Reunion!!

A.L.R.M.
It's been 6 months!!! Wow time sure does fly by...("when you're alternating strength and cardio" - sorry inside joke, i had to put it in)! I tried to get more pics but I was talking too much and forgot about taking more pics. Another thing I noticed, I should have worn more make-up. There were too many former elders there to not wear more. Oh well, that's what I get for being lazy!

Me and Sister Batchleor!!
Me and Jamie...aka...Sister Jeffers!!

Me and Landon...aka...Elder Smith!!

Jamie I guess had to jump in on the action! Tungaa is an innocent bystander.

Sterling...aka...Elder Maughn and Me!!

Me and Austin...aka...Elder Calvert!!

Aubrey this one's for you!!

Me and Jaime...aka...Elder Conde!! We were MTC buds, in the same district!

...So many Elders, so little time... :) :) :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

OOOOO...very nice. A lot of good prospects. HA! Looks like a fun night.

Stephanie said...

Wow, did you only get pictures of the Elders or did you get a bunch with the sisters and only post the ones of the Elders? :) You look beautiful in all of those pictures. I have always said that you are the most beautiful person I know.

Diannah said...

There weren't that many sisters in my mission, tons more elders. Plus who wants to take pics with a girl when there's all these guys around?! just kidding, i have some pics with the sisters on my facebook, ones that others took. P.S. you're way too kind about the whole "beautiful" thing... I love ya though!!