Monday, November 3, 2008

Time! Where has it Gone?!?!

I can't believe that it's been 10 years since I've graduated from high school! This October my high school in Korea had it's 10 year reunion, in Vegas! Luckily it was the same weekend a mission companion of mine got married in St. George, UT. That made it a convenient trip. Most of you know that I didn't technically graduate from S.A.H.S. (Seoul American High School), but neither did about 5 of the others that were there that night. People from the classes of 97, 98 and 99 are invited, those who would have or did graduate those years. I had a blast!! I had a lot of fun getting back in touch with everyone.

Me with Bret Nelson and Heath Coles
I went to Bret's wedding, we've kept in touch with him and his family real well!
Me and Heath! He's a teacher in Dallas, Texas now. Who'd a thunk that he'd be a teacher, he was the biggest goof ball!

Carla Carrillo and Me! We played Volleyball, Basketball and Soccer together. She looks exactly the same, hasn't changed a bit!

Mike So, Mimi Jackson, Antonio Nieves, and Me!!
Mimi and I played Volleyball together. There was another girl that showed up later that play volleyball with us as well. We almost had the whole team there!

Me and Michelle Tarrant! I remembered who she was, but I didn't really know her back in the day. We became friends at the reunion. After dinner we went and played slots together. Don't worry I didn't gamble away my money. I just did a little for fun!

Bret Nelson and AJ Johansen!! I've see Bret over the years, but it was a treat to see AJ. I haven't seen him in probably 7 yrs. He's still living in Korea. In fact, my mom was up in Seoul, and was on the Post up there and this kid past here and said something to her about being a missionary. It just happened to AJ. What a coincident?!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Cool pictures! It's fun to see people we knew in Korea. I'm glad you got to go to your reunion.