Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time with Aunt DiDi!!!

After 18 months of being gone, you'd never thought I'd left. Except for that fact that all the kids are all grown up, and there are 4 new ones that I'm just now getting to know!
Me and Craig's kids!!

Miss Chloe

The Stud Muffins!!
What's the Zoolander pose, Blus Steel? Hudson has a very good 'Blue Steel' pose going on in this pic!!

People that don't know me always ask if Kathleen is my daughter. Then I'm remembered of the time when she was about 4 or 5 yrs, and visiting in Utah. We were at the mall and as we were checking out, she made sure that she told the cashier, "She's not my mom." I wasn't sure where that came from, just said it out of the blue!

After Megan finally warmed up to me. I guess since that was the first time ever meeting her, it would be hard to go right up to stranger.

Always a party with Aunt DiDi! ROCK ON!!!

I just realized that I don't have pictures with Chad's kids. I have one of Olivia on my phone, I'll have to get that one on here. Hey Chad, if you have any with me and your kids, could you send it to me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

WHAT A GOOD AUNT YOU ARE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD COME VISIT NEBRASKA AND PRETEND TO BE LAUREN'S AUNT. MISS YOU.