Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday!

WOW! I can't believe how fast time flies! This is my last year in my 20s. Last Thursday, March 19th, I turned 29 years old. I know most of you don't realize I'm that old, even some of my family, but it's true. Thanks to my family for celebrating with me!

Here's a hat mom and dad sent from Korea. Got to love those Koreans and their crazy party stuff!

George posted a sign for me! Did you know that Wonder Woman's real name was Diana?! I knew mom and dad named me that for a special reason. :) :)

Here's the cake Amanda made for me. I love argyle!!


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy birthday! I love the cake. I really wish I could have had a piece of it! And you are not that old...remember that if you say that you are old, that means that I am old! And that is just not the case!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Diannah. The cake is lovely and there is nothing like homemade signs. Hey we miss you.