Friday, June 5, 2009

My Sister's Wedding!!

I know that some of you might think that I'm Blob-polar. I blog like crazy and then you don't hear from me for the longest time. Well I have to say...that's absolutely...TRUE. I just get caught up in life and forget to blog. Well lately we had a pretty monumental event in our family, so I thought I write about it. For those of you that know my family, which most of you that read my blog are family, know that I have a little sister, Nancy. Well May 29th, she and her honey got married. Kevin and Nancy got married in the Manti, UT temple.

The happy couple exited the temple!

All the sisters together. All of the girls live in Utah, and all our brothers live outside of Utah. 3 of the 4 brothers made it to the wedding...we missed Chad though.

Me and Nancy's best friend growing up, Megan!

The cutting of the cake!

My dad and my niece, Cassie.

The nieces and nephews waiting in the Temple annex for the ceremony to be over. All arrayed in pink. The girls were loving getting all dressed up for the occasion.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gosh Diannah you look soooo great. You are such a beautiful woman. That's funny that your sisters don't really look that much alike. We miss you and think that it is time for you to come visit Nebraska.

Cindy said...

I love the picture of the temple. It looks professional!